Skip Navigation LinksHome > Environmental Policy
The Rector and the Select Vestry of St Molua's recognise that concern for all components of the environment is a fundamental responsibility of all Christian people as stewards of God's creation. The following policy was therefore adopted by the Select Vestry at its meeting on 13 December 1999.
We are dedicated to carrying out all of our functions and activities in a way which minimises negative impact on the environment.
We are committed to ensuring that all activities undertaken on Parish premises or on behalf of the Parish will comply with legislation.
It is an objective of the Parish to co-operate with statutory, voluntary and community bodies in an attempt to reduce negative impact on the environment.
In keeping with this policy we will :
- monitor and improve energy use
- inform and update all staff, parishioners and contractors on policy
- set targets for reduced waste generation
- include environmental considerations in decisions of the Select Vestry
- minimise the risk of land, water and air pollution
- generally apply sustainability objectives in all aspects and activities
- promote recycling within the parish
- attempt to make ongoing improvements to this policy
Since the policy was first published parishioners have been kept up to date with developments and other Eco-News through the parish magazine "Contact".
If you have any questions, views or ideas that you would like to share with the Environmental Stewardship Committee please Contact Us.
Lord of the universe, we praise you for your creation:
for the wonder of space, the beauty of the world,
and the value of earth's resources.
Keep us from spoiling these gifts of yours by our selfishness,
and help us to use them for the good of all humankind,
to the glory of your name.
Connect With Us
Phone Us: +44 (0) 28 9048 2292
Enquiries : Contact Us
St Molua's Rectory
Sunday Service Times
We are also open to visitors on weekdays during most of the year, and on Saturday mornings.